[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: wondering if EnergyPlus is usable for single house projects

Thank you Linda,

Ive been looking at the video introductions, and recognized that it is only showing commercial buildings as sample projects from what I watched.

That is why I do want to know if there is any factor which creates limitation to calculate only for commercial activity buildings, which is my major question.

Actually there seems no default values for single family houses even in drop-down menus in OpenStudio interface as well.