[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: wondering if EnergyPlus is usable for single house projects

I will check that. thank you.

Is there anyone who has experiences using EnergyPlus for small single houses which has features I described in a former email.
I really appreciate if someone gives me impression of usage.

thank you,