To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: luke.dorna@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:04:31 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple Zones for Single Heat Pump

I am currently using the the AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:WaterToAir object to model distributed heat pumps throughout a building. Unfortunately, the object only allows for a single controlling thermostat, but the design calls for heat pumps that serve multiple rooms.

Has anyone encountered/found a way around this?

I've tried attaching reheat VAVs to the different zones but didn't have much luck.

Thanks,

Luke