[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling an Airport

Thanks Ooi for your answer,
Can you tell me the way you input your building because the airport is similar to what you said but not so quite and it's bigger than 188,000 sq.mt. What I know in E+ for building the geometry is inputting the (x,y,z) coordinates for points, so you can imagine the difficulties. Is it the only way or you think there is better appropriate way?