[EnergyPlus_Support] Temperature out of range (too high) for the hot water loop

Dear all,

I got one message below for one simulation. It denotes that in the hot water loop the water has been boiled somewhere, which seem to signify to me oversized heating capacity. The warnings accumlate up to 274406!  My model is expanded from a HVACtemplate file with building material specified for my building. All of equipment are autosized.

Could anybody tell me what would be the clues to pinpoint and solve it?

Thank you in advance.

Eric

----------------------------------------message
   ** Warning ** GetDensityGlycol: Temperature is out of range (too high) for fluid density **
   **   ~~~   ** ..Called From:PlantPumps:CalcPumps: Fluid name =WATER,Temperature=100.02
   **   ~~~   **  Environment=OS:RUNPERIOD 1, at Simulation time=02/24 11:45 - 12:00
   ************* ===== Recurring Error Summary =====
   ************* The following recurring error messages occurred.
   *************
   *************  ** Warning ** GetDensityGlycol: Temperature out of range (too high) for fluid density