RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] availabilityManager:High temperaturTurnoff

OK  Whatever you said.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: t.t111ir@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:41:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] availabilityManager:High temperaturTurnoff

From: YuanLu Li <yli006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:57 PM

Your English is very good.  I know what you are saying.  The problems is that you were not looking at a part and describe it probably.

but in real system in DHW tank i dont have any thermostat

The secondwater heater for the DHW, you did not show.  It has its own thermastat and control switch build-in.

what do you mean second water heater?? in my building there is only one tank !!!
The electric heater in your automatic kettle you know. How does it work?
yes i know!!
You have a HW furnace, or tank, or boiler tank.
You also have DHW water tank.  Therefore there are two tanks.
In one of your email, you said that there is back up heater for the domestic hot water tank..
 no there is no heater for domostic hot water , there is only one heater that this is boiler
Dr. Li.>
> To: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: <mailto:t.t111ir@xxxxxxxxx>t.t111ir@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:36:16 +0000