Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Asking about Air Loop DX Cooling Coil Electric Consumption

From Inputoutput reference document:

(1) Air Loop DX Cooling Coil Electric Consumption
    Compressor plus condenser fan electricity use. (Joules)

(2) DX Cooling Coil Electric Consumption [J]
This is the electricity consumption of the DX coil compressor and condenser fan(s) in Joules for the timestep being reported. This output is also added to a report meter with Resource Type = Electricity, End Use Key = Cooling, Group Key = System (Ref. Report Meter).

Both represent the same report variable information, i.e., energy consumption of the a DX coil (compressor and condenser fan) electrical energy consumptions.

The the AirLoop in the former output variable identifies that the DX coil component placed in an AirLoop, and it is one of the components of predefined standard report variables summary (e.g. Output:Table:Monthly) available for systems. Where as the later denotes a DX Coil.

Hope this helps.
Bereket

Bereket A N