[EnergyPlus_Support] Time Setpoint Not Met and Zone Multiplier

Dear All,
 I am simulating an existing building, with 14 floors in total but 8 of them are identical floors. For these, I have modeled one typical floor and used a multiplier of 8 in each zone to represent all floors. However, I was having huge time setpoint not met (I am autosizing all capacities and flow rates). I simulated the building again without the multiplier, this has decreased the setpoint to below 300 unmet hours, as it should be regarding ASHRAE 90.1.
 Please correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that only the zones were multiplied, not the AHU that I have for each floor, because the multiplier was defined within the zone.
 My question is: Is there a way that I could use the multiplier also for the AHUs that are connected to these multiplied zones, to have a correct result of total load? Or should I not use multiplier and multiply the load of the typical floors by 8 â??by handâ?? (not sure if this is acceptable though)?
Thank you in advance for your feedback and suggestions,
Carolina