[EnergyPlus_Support] EMS

In Iran, most of the building has radaitor and heated by central heating plant .
these radiator has manual valve , and during the winter season these valves are fully open and when accupancy feels hot they open the window not close the valve !!. but for saving the energy we set one thermostat for circulating hot water pump ( the sensor of these thermostat sense the return water temperature and control circute if it on/off according the temperature of return water ) and one thermostat for the boiler .

Dear Team , i think for my purpose i should use EMS ,
that sensor on return water temperature and    actuate the pump  , but in this way i will have to come up with some sort of logic for when to then turn the plant back on after it has been shut down --  because when the loop is off the return water temperatures will not have been modeled.
 could anyone help me in this way ?( set thermostat for Hot water pump)?
for example : if return water temperature is greater than 59  HW pump will be off and if return water temperature is less than 55 , HW circulating pump will be on .

thanks in advance