Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] JEplus to run parametric studies with PCM

Niraj,
I am working on a PCM project and am looking to start useing jE+

Currently I am seeing 25.2% energy savings in Colorado, and 12.6% in
Oregon.

Because I have the DSC tested data I am only needing to alter the climate,
building materials, occupancy and setpoints, but not the individual
temperature enthalpy inputs of the materials property phase change object.

I am wondering if you would be interested in collaborating on a research
study of a PCM called BioPCM (see attachments)

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 5356105 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.