Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Variable Speed Pump

Well,I have been testing but I couldnt get a controller.
I found the error is that my flow rate starts always with a value of 0.I don't know how to solve the problem.
My EMS object are these:
!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:SENSOR ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,
    CndLoad,                 !- Name
    Chiller,                 !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name
    Chiller Cond Heat Trans; !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

EnergyManagementSystem:Sensor,
    FlowRate,                !- Name
    CHWL CndW Supply Pump,   !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Index Key Name
    Pump Mass Flow Rate;     !- Output:Variable or Output:Meter Name

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:ACTUATOR ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Actuator,
    PumpFlowOverride,        !- Name
    CHWL CndW Supply Pump,   !- Actuated Component Unique Name
    Pump,                    !- Actuated Component Type
    Pump Mass Flow Rate;     !- Actuated Component Control Type

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:PROGRAMCALLINGMANAGER ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,
    Condenser Loop Flow Rate,!- Name
    AfterPredictorBeforeHVACManagers,  !- EnergyPlus Model Calling Point
    CndFlowControl;          !- Program Name 1

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:PROGRAM ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,
    CndFlowControl,          !- Name

    SET DeltaT = CndLoad/(FlowRate*4180),  !- Program Line 1
    IF (DeltaT < 5.0),       !- Program Line 2
       SET PumpFlowOverride = (CndLoad/(4180*5)),  !- A4
       ELSE,                    !- A5
       SET Actuator_Loop = Null,!- A6
       SET PumpFlowOverride = Null,  !- A7
    ELSE,
       SET Actuator_Loop = Null,
       SET PumpFlowOverride = Null,
    ENDIF;                   !

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ENERGYMANAGEMENTSYSTEM:OUTPUTVARIABLE ===========

EnergyManagementSystem:OutputVariable,
    EMS Condenser Flow Override,  !- Name
    PumpFlowOverride,        !- EMS Variable Name
    Averaged,                !- Type of Data in Variable
    SystemTimeStep;          !- Update Frequency

EnergyManagementSystem:OutputVariable,
    EMS Condenser Flow Sensor,  !- Name
    FlowRate,                !- EMS Variable Name
    Averaged,                !- Type of Data in Variable
    SystemTimeStep;          !- Update Frequency

EnergyManagementSystem:OutputVariable,
    EMS Condenser Load,      !- Name
    CndLoad,                 !- EMS Variable Name
    Averaged,                !- Type of Data in Variable
    SystemTimeStep;          !- Update Frequency

!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: SETPOINTMANAGER:SCHEDULED ===========

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
    HWL HW Temp Manager,     !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    HVACTemplate-Always 82,  !- Schedule Name
    HWL HW Supply Outlet;    !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
    CHWL ChW Temp Manager,   !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    HVACTemplate-Always 7,   !- Schedule Name
    CHWL ChW Supply Outlet;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
    CHWL CndW Temp Manager,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    HVACTemplate-Always 30,  !- Schedule Name
    CHWL CndW Supply Outlet; !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

I will attach the entire IDF file with the EMS included.
Thanks,
Ignacio Gomis