Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate

Thanks, Jean. I am just modeling a bathroom exhaust in a residence which is typically on throughout the day, so a constant flow is not a problem. Yeah I guessed about the balancing the exhaust with equal parts of make up air as I was getting unusual results when I tried to supply the same parts of make up air in addition to defining the exhaust air, it seemed to me like there was a lot of OA involved and thanks for confirming it.

Vinay