From: saleh saadi <salehsnjsaadi404@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] what can i do for convergence the result ?

Does the simulation underestimate or overestimate your experimental results?

You might need to consider the infiltration in your model. try to use simple convective heat transfer coefficient algorithm.

Use real weather data measured at site.

what is the uncertainty in your measurements equipment. ? your results need to be within 1 deg difference. (3-4) degree difference is large.

regards,