From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Design Builder USA
Sent: Thu 15/03/2012 10:12
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Which software to use?

Alex,

If I where you I might opt for open studio, or design builder (possibly start with the free trial)
eQuest is to easy, and TRNSYS is to time consuming in my experience, but I have not yet explored IES VE to the point that I can advise.. (if you do please let me know your experience) Question, what are you looking to simulate?