Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: commercial reference buildings - revised w/ HVACTemplates?

I am not an HVAC expert, but have taken HVAC systems from one file and copy pasted to another before.
For the reference buildings I would think that the way to go would be to paste your HVAC system components from your HVAC system one by one and checking connecting any schedules or thermostats to the reference file and then remove any reference building HVAC object after the work flow of paste-connect-delete.
After all components of the new HVAC are within the reference building use the validity check, fix issues if present and simulate. Check your error file and refer to documentation. I think that should work, but if it does not you could allwees submit it to the help desk, or ask a question to the list.

Best of luck

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics