Re: Fwd: [EnergyPlus_Support] Experimental Data for PCM Modeling Validation

Hi Saleh,

I am in the same situation as yours, trying to find experimental data for PCM modeling validation. I am curious to know if you have found any experimental data of, not only on the PCM properties but also the temperature profiles indoors? I understand, Jeremiah's experimental results are for the the PCM's (thermal properties). I am curious to know if any experimental results are available of tests on rooms or buildings? I will be grateful if either of you guys could point me in the right direction regarding this.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj Poudel
Clemson University