Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Hydronically Charged PCM

That would be great.  I have attached the .idf file at its current state.  I have a worked through some minor problems but I still have the issue with my HW loop overheating.  Limiting it to run for the two sizing periods rather than the whole weather file there doesn't seem to be any issues.

thanks for your help and interest,
Jason