[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How can I simulate a stuck open economizer?

Hello List.

Thanks for your advise, yes, I have read the I/ORef carefully. I think I understand how the controller:OutdoorAir works.
Following Jim's advise, to simulate an stuck open Outdoor Air damper, I am setting up the Controller:Outdoor Min and Max OA Flow Rates (in m3/s) slightly less than the Autosize values that I found (thanks Linda) in the eio file.

When I run the simulation, though, now I'm getting four warnings telling me that E+ cannot reach a solution to the system of equations. This is part of one of the warnings;
   ** Warning ** SimHVAC: Maximum iterations (25) exceeded for all HVAC loops, at BEIJING - CHN IWEC Data WMO#=545110, 07/07 17:30 - 17:40
   **   ~~~   ** SimFlags=[TFFFF] AirLoops[T],ZoneEq[F],NonZoneEq[F],PlantLoops[F],ElecCircuits[F]..F=ok,T=fail
   **   ~~~   ** Plant Tolerance Flags=[10000000] Enthalpy[1],MassFlow[0],HumRat[0],Pressure[0],FlowQual[0],Energy[0],Temp[0],PlantFlowMassFlow[0]..0=ok,1=fail
   **   ~~~   ** Plant EnthalpyTol=718.958, MassFlowTol=0.000, HumRatTol=0.0000, PressureTol=0
   **   ~~~   **      FlowQualTol=0.00, EnergyTol=0.000, TempTol=1.35E-003

Note that the warnings are at the peak of the summer. For this reason, I thought that the tower could not handle the extra load of the hot and humid OAir. So, I increased the tower water flow capacity, but it did not help.

Any idea how to trace this problem?

Thanks.

Homero.