Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Output:DaylightFactors

Check out the example file: ReportDaylightFactors

In the IDF Editor, it will be in group Daylighting.

For example files, there are two spreadsheets included with the install, both accessible as shortcuts from the Windows menu.

1) has highlights of each example file

2) has a list by object (sorted) with the first 3 example files (if there are that many) that have that object.