[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Can we let supply air temperature float?

Dear Dr. Li,

Thanks for your reply.  I guess I need to play with schedules in E+.  Anyway, you said that there are several possible system implementations available.  Can you point me to some sources or links?  Or some search terms to search for?  I want to read up on this, but couldn't find anything useful (I'm a newbie so I may not know the right terms).

Thanks!
Tim