RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Negative Zone Transmitted Solar

Is not that the solar beam escaped though the other window of the same zone?

Please try to display the solar angle values  to confirm.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:01:46 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Negative Zone Transmitted Solar

I have never seen that -- but we've also done some work on the Weather Converter for the next release. It's sometimes quite difficult near sunrise/sunset -- extra low sun angles can confuse the amount of solar radiation.

I would be glad to run your basic file through the current dev version -- it's not quite ready for prime time. Assuming you included a .def file -- I would need both.