Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Negative Zone Transmitted Solar

This sounds like a weather file problem. My suspicion is that your
direct normal solar converted to a horizontal value is larger than the
global horizontal radiation, since direct horizontal + diffuse
horizontal = total global horizontal. To convert the direct normal to
direct horizontal, divide it by the cosine of the solar angle.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D