RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning in VRV modeling

If you want to change the expIDF file, you should do it for one zone and watch the result.

It is waste of time to change all 22 zones and do not know why.  Run your template version again and note all the flowrates.  In your country cooling is priority 1.  Heating is optional.

It will be easier to change the values in the template, rather then in the expIDF.

Run cooling only and see whether you need any heating.

The error message below simply says that heating is not required.

The error message on the attached IDF were on some other problems.  Specifying heating flow fate, when heating is not required is one of them.

Heating priority was set to 1, etc. should also be checked, as cooling is more important in your location.

DesignBuider has given you a beautiful building.  But you did not display any zone temperture related output variables.  Only one variable was requested.
     Output:Variable,*,Zone Terminal Unit Total Cooling Rate ,Timestep;

You need to learn how to debug software, in order to go further.

I did not get the following error, because the file you have attached have other problems.

 Dr. Li