Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Solar Collector:FlatPlate:Water - Supply side?

Thanks!  Guess this is what I get for not reading far enough past the object description!

From: Miroslav Bratanov <miroslav_bratanov@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Solar Collector:FlatPlate:Water - Supply side?

Joe,
This is what the I/O Reference says on p. 1110.

"The solar collector must be connected on the demand side of the plant loop.
Multiple collector modules can be combined in series and parallel using the normal plant
connection rules. The supply side of the plant loop should contain a water heater with the
solar collector loop connecting to the Source Side Inlet and Source Side Outlet nodes. As
usual, the pump must be the first component on the supply side."

You can check the SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater.idf