[EnergyPlus_Support] Does the infiltration flow rate in EnergyPlus corrected for wind speed ?

When I last attempted to convert DOE-2.1E input files to EnergyPlus about five years ago,
a coworker and I found a consistent 30% or so increase in the infiltration rate calculated
by EnergyPlus as compared to DOE-2, which we ultimately tracked down to the fact that the
infiltration model in DOE-2 was using the adjusted wind speed for terrain factors, while
the infiltration model in EnergyPlus was using the unadjusted wind speed from the weather
file. Therefore,
to obtain the same amount of infiltration in both models, we adjusted the input
infiltration flow rate in EnergyPlus by a correction factor for the terrain, somewhere
around 0.648 for the assumed terrain condition.  Is that still necessary today, or is the
infiltration model in EnergyPlus now also using the corrected wind speed rather than the
raw wind speed from the weather file (most often measured at an airport) ?

Thanks for any information on this.

Joe

--
Joe Huang