Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ideal Loads & Night vent

Jean

That was my gut feeling too, but I ran my the attached file and used display unused objects and found the fans to not work, so used an HVAC template then added night cooling and it did work then.
I am wondering if I made a mistake in the way I added the night ventilation to the ideal loads file, but did not make the mistake in the expanded HVAC template file...

The problem I am having today is I now have another building that is preliminary so uses ideal loads, that I would like to add night ventilation to... I guess one solution I could do would be to use an HVAC template rather then ideal loads... I need to have night cooling for some PCM designs, but would rather not have to deal with the HVAC until I know what type of HVAC system the building uses.....

Anyhow many thanks for your reply..

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics