[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error help

Linda, could you explain more about the problems in headered pumps(V7)?
I have discovered them today but when I try to test them it didn't work.It always works to the maximum flow rate and if you see the output for the number of pumps used is always 0.
So I decided to use a variable speed pump wich has the sum of all the pumps and let the partial load curve as a linear curve.Then I set the corresponding flow rates for the other equipment present in the loop.
In my case it was a condenser loop,so I set the flow rate for the two chillers that I have.

Ignacio Gomis