Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] No flowrate in the plant loop. Please help!!

Try reporting the heating/cooling demand on the loop and see if that is ever non-zero in order to turn on the loop.  What type of operation scheme are you using on this loop?  Have you tried a constant speed pump just to see if that at least gets things moving?  If not, see if that helps and that will at least help guide to a solution.

Edwin