RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] AHU air temperature control

Thank you for your kind explanation.

Best Regards,

Deuk-Woo Kim

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Raustad
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:04 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] AHU air temperature control

For the heating SP manager, it looks at the heating load and using the previous zone supply air mass flow rate, calculates a supply air temperature to meet that load. If there is no heating load, the SP is set very low. for the cooling SP manager, same thing happens, but if there is no cooling load, the SP is set very high. These SP's should be placed at different nodes so they do not get overwritten. And note that there is a mixed air SP manager that accounts for fan heat. Use this SP manager to place a SP at each coil outlet node so the resulting supply air temperature exactly meets the zone load (including fan heat).

On 4/30/2012 9:54 PM,