Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] AHU air temperature control

Dear Richard,

Your suggestion is very helpful !

I used SetpointManager:Multizone:Heating object (due to multi-zones) at fan outlet air node of AHU, and the results shows that I really want it.

The discharged air temperature was varied from 16 deg to 35 deg. according to the zone load profile.

Anyway,

It was found that the capability of the SetpointManager:Multizone:Heating object also worked fine in summer design day.

I don’t know why E+ separate SetpointManager:Multizone:Heating and SetpointManager:Multizone:Cooling objects.

Could you please let me know the differences?

Best Regards,

Deuk-Woo Kim

Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\SPManager_MultiZoneHeating Results.xlsx