[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Open plan office Zoning Guidelines for 90.1 G

I'm no authority on TrnSys. I've a little experience with trnsys and am leeding a student who is currently modelling for LEED using trnsys for a mixed residential/office building. I know that the biggest LEED project consultant in Germany use TrnSys for their simulations (and they do them very fast). I've had a 3 day training course on building modelling with TrnSys.