[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AHU with a DX coil and variable air flow

OK, is better I forget to use DX Coils.

So the best way to simulate my system is to attach manually a Fan:VariableVolume with a Coil:Cooling:Water and a Coil:Heating:Water and a AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:HeatAndCool:NoReheat to the zones? In all the unitary equipments I have to use object Fan:OnOff or Fan:ConstantVolume and I want a system with variable flow rate.

Thanks for your help.
João