Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] pressure coefficient

Roza,

The pressure coefficients don't vary with wind speed but they do vary with wind direction.  You should make sure you have reasonable values for each direction for which there is significant wind.  See the description of

AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:ExternalNode,
AirflowNetwork:Multizone:WindPressureCoefficientArray and
AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:WindPressureCoefficientValues

in the Input Output Reference manual

You need at least one
ExternalNode object and WindPressureCoefficientValues object for each facade that has openings.  The pressure coefficients vary across the facade so you may want to have several ExternalNode objects on each facade.  You can start with one per facade and add more as your design develops.

For further information, consult the AirflowNetwork Model section of the Engineering Reference manual.

Phil