[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modelling shading device inside a zone

Hello

I think that E+ in the case of internal windows in a zone only accounts for the difuse componete of the light energy, because if are not using the option fullexterior and interior considers that the radiation that is being transmited to a zone forma an exterior window "falls"only on the floor (not sure about this last part).

If you have a glasse atriam, and this space is not conditioned the wht not repreduce the glase atrium using shading block´s with ther solar transmitance set to the solar transmition of your glass atriam, ofcourse the problem is the outside tempreture of your zone would corresponde to the outside temp.

MN