[EnergyPlus_Support] ERROR - plant flows do not resolve

Dear developers,

I¡¯m modeling large office building using E+. But, the simulation is stopped during the hot water loop calculation.

I already checked all loop integrity, and node connections are fine, and all input values of water flow-rate is auto-sized. (I¡¯m very confused)

I really need a help, developers.

Error messages are as follows.

   ** Warning ** PlantSupplySide: PlantLoop="HW LOOP", Error (CheckLoopExitNode) -- Mass Flow Rate Calculation. Outlet and Inlet differ by more than tolerance.
   **   ~~~   **  Environment=6 WOL, at Simulation time=06/01 02:50 - 03:00
   **   ~~~   ** Loop inlet node=HW LOOP SUPPLY SIDE HP-1X2 INLET, flowrate=65.1315 kg/s
   **   ~~~   ** Loop outlet node=HW LOOP SUPPLY SIDE OUTLET, flowrate=82.2017 kg/s
   **   ~~~   ** This loop might be helped by a bypass.
   ** Severe  ** plant flows do not resolve -- splitter inlet flow does not match mixer outlet flow
   **   ~~~   **  Environment=6 WOL, at Simulation time=06/01 02:50 - 03:00
   **   ~~~   ** PlantLoop name= HW LOOP
   **   ~~~   ** Plant Connector:Mixer name= HW LOOP SUPPLY MIXER
   **   ~~~   ** Mixer outlet mass flow rate= 82.201721 {kg/s}
   **   ~~~   ** Plant Connector:Splitter name= HW LOOP SUPPLY SPLITTER
   **   ~~~   ** Splitter inlet mass flow rate= 65.131457 {kg/s}
   **   ~~~   ** Check control type for branches between, components that request flow should be ACTIVE control type
   **  Fatal  **  Simulation terminated because of problems in plant flow resolver
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:
   ..... Reference severe error count=1
   ..... Last severe error=plant flows do not resolve -- splitter inlet flow does not match mixer outlet flow

Could you please let me know the reasons,
	Where this messages coming from generally?
	What is the first priority which I have to check out?

Plant loop is set to the two-way common pipe to simulate primary (80 deg) and secondary (60 deg) water loop. I think that this setting causes the error.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Deuk-Woo Kim