Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IMF files & EP Macro

DR, Yi,
Thank you for creating JE+ it is a great tool, however I am having some difficulty using it with the EP Macro and am hopeful you might advise.  I have the EP Macro working but it did not show the results of the EP Macro in the SIM results.  The goal is to be able to run M27,M51,M91,M182*Q21,Q23,Q25,Q29*0,90,180,270 (should be 68 with the four baseline rotations) for parametric study of Phase Change Materials.

The idea is to solve all possibility's of M*Q*rotation for the PCM, while rotating the baseline to compair against.

I did have success using all IDF files, but want to use the IMF method because it seems that it would be a time saver in the long run.. Here is a visualisation I did of my last JE+ Run: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag7cD5ZV9QwRdHVDUExNbGJUaFlfVVJuS2MzT1BScUE

I have attached my input/outputs.
What I have done so far:
  1. Ran EP macro with INP files for  M27,M51,M91,M182,Q21,Q23,Q25,Q29, but the M factor is thickness of material, so the name of the material being the same caused their to be an error
  2. I then setup a Je+ parameter to run the M27,M51,M91,M182,Q21, as well as  a Je+ parameter to run the  0,90,180,270, while using a EP Macro IMF Referencing INP files for the materials property phase change Q21,Q23,Q25,Q29 DSC data.
  3. Ran a test, but only had 32 jobs validate rather then the expected 68, then the sim results and sim job index did not show the 68 runs per sim.
Any ideas would be very appreciated, thanks to both Jean and Linda for your help so far and thanks DR YI for creating JE+

Many thanks

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics