RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IMF files & EP Macro

Dear Jeremiah,

Thanks for supporting jE+! Call me Yi, by the way :-)

I am not sure if I have understood your task completely. In general, if you want to explore all possibilities of M*Q*Rotation, you can put these three parameters in the tree, e.g. @@SWNE@@-->@@M@@-->@@Q@@. jEPlus supports EP-Macro; so you can have an include file as a parameter. For example, to control inclusion of the Qxx.inp files, put search tag @@Q@@ in the ##include line, e.g. “##include C:\Users\Jeremiah\Desktop\INP-EPMACRO\@@Q@@.inp”, and specify values “{Q21, Q23, Q25, Q27}” for @@Q@@. This will give you 64 jobs. Your base case with rotation has to be in a separate project. Otherwise you will get 128 jobs in total, instead of 68.

Cheers,

Yi