[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modelling under-slab subfloor void

Very interesting. I would love to hear about the results when you are through.

In your case I would start simple. Use a "fan assist methode" incorporating the plenum objects for the crawl spaces & wall cavities incombination with "ZoneMixing" objects to move the air around.

If you get encourageing results you could think about a much more complicated AFN model, where you would probably need to go with the "withdistribution" type...but this step is probably going to be unessesary to prove the results except for a possible slight reduction in fan power due to stack effect assisted ventialtion.

Keep us posted.