Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling under-slab subfloor void

Hi

If this is a scenario to recover/reuse heat that otherwise lost into outdoor there is a similar concept called Solar Dynamic Buffer Zone (just google it if you wish). I know that folks from University of Toronto were developing this idea as an application for sunny cold winter season.

I'm curious, how are you going to play around with cold/cool air. What is the source  (and meaning) of cool air in an attic?

Thanks,

Paul Dybskiy

FEAS, Ryerson University
Toronto, Canada