Re: Σ�‡Îµ&#655 33;„: [EnergyPlus_Support] T ool for creating AMY weather f iles for northern Europe

Hi Paul

Thanks for the picture, but I just realize you need all four corners. Here there are.

"Upper left" lat 75.195 lon -11.511
"Upper right" lat 63.377 lon 51.563
"Lower left" lat 48.498 lon -10.592
"Lower right" lat 42.453 lon 22.841

There's a picture here: http://www.smhi.se/forskning/forskningsomraden/atmosfarisk-fjarranalys/strang-en-modell-for-solstralning-1.329

But it would be nice if you can make new one in Google earth, so you get a better picture of which countries that are included. I made the station list before I had exact information about the coordinates, so there most likely are some stations (in east and southeast Europe) that are excluded even thou they are covered by the STRÅNG solar data.

/Lukas