Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Why does this output file show no cooling electricity use ?

Joe,
I made some small changes to your file, ran it and found cooling energy use, see attached and below.

Let me know if you have any questions and best regards-

Source Energy End Use Components Summary

Source Electricity [kWh] Source Natural Gas [kWh]Source Other Fuel [kWh]Source District Cooling [kWh]Source District Heating [kWh]
Heating32441.550.000.000.000.00
Cooling804178.78 0.000.000.000.00
Interior Lighting2491523.650.00 0.000.000.00
Exterior Lighting0.000.000.000.00 0.00
Interior Equipment1214184.160.000.000.000.00
Exterior Equipment0.000.000.000.000.00
Fans361727.88 0.000.000.000.00
Pumps0.000.000.00 0.000.00
Heat Rejection0.000.000.000.00 0.00
Humidification0.000.000.000.000.00
Heat Recovery 0.000.000.000.000.00
Water Systems0.00 0.000.000.000.00
Refrigeration0.000.000.00 0.000.00
Generators0.000.000.000.000.00

Total Source Energy End Use Components 4904056.010.000.000.000.00

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics