Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Defining DesignDays based on the weather file

 I think you would be best to do this with EP Macro because in Je+ it will change each unit for each file, so it would osculate each variable ( Je+ calls each variable a Job) times each Job is called it is ran aganst all jobs, so it creates expodential jobs each time another is added, thereby mixing up your values for jobs if you need to change more then one item per job so this would not work for DDY data. However Je+ does support EP Macro, so if you say had a few other parametrics to combine with weather files then Je+ could be useful to manage your parametrics.  Linda I believe provided what you need, as E+ Macro has many possibilities that I have not used, so can not comment (also looks like Jason provided the include prefix) I am also going to experiment with the DDY-Macro for climate studies myself and may post results..

Best regards

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics