[EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling under-slab subfloor void - fan control

Hi all,

I would like to control the operation of a fan to move air from Roof (Zone A) to a fully enclosed and sealed under-slab subfloor void (Zone B) under the two situations described below to get free slab cooling in summer and free slab warming in winter:

In Summer:
Fan comes on when the temperature in Zone A is more than 5 degrees lower than Zone B.  Fan off when the temperature difference between Zone A and B is less than 2 degrees.

In Winter:
Fan comes on when the temperature in Zone A is more than 5 degrees warmer than Zone B. Fan is off when the temperature difference between Zone A and Zone B is less than 2 degrees.

I use the 'AvailabilityManager:DifferentialThermostat) and set up one file for summer and another one for winter. In the simulation file for summer months I put the 'Hot Node Name' as Zone A and the 'Cold Node Name' as Zone B, and vice versa for the winter simulation file.