Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] false zone name duplicates

The zone names in the error text I sent were unique. Here they are again:

   ** Severe  ** Zone Name, duplicate name=3VNKUXOQHBBEMAAXJHDMKM
   ** Severe  ** Zone Name, duplicate name=3VNKUXOQHBBEMAAXJHDMKH
   ** Severe  ** Zone Name, duplicate name=3VNKUXOQHBBEMAAXJHDMKV
   ** Severe  ** Zone Name, duplicate name=3VNKUXOQHBBEMAAXJHDMKE

Clearly, something else is going on.

Cody