[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Solution to constant branch pumps, when bypass is not possible

Dr. Li, due to E+ limitations for parallel branches with only one splitter and one mixer some configurations are not possible. I am not talking about pumps in series as you say. When I introduce branch pumps, I am not using a loop pump.
So "Solution to constant branch pumps, when bypass is not possible," has complete sense when you are dealing with some real configurations (quite usual) and E+ limitations for loop set ups.

Regards,
Germán.