To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:44:05 -0400
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Solution to constant branch pumps, when bypass is not possible

I am just catching up to this discussion and looked at the SVG to see what it was about.  After looking, I echo Mario ? this looks like a big leap forward!  I will be experimenting with these capabilities.

p.s., No one told Germán that what he wanted to do was ?impossible?, so he did the impossible.  Good for him!

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., BEMP , LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616 450 8653