Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: GetSpecificHeatGlycol: Temperature is out of range

Can't you make your plant loop ethylene glycol?

At 01:56 PM 6/26/2012, Miroslav Bratanov wrote:

I get the same warnings too. They show even with the example file SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater.idf. I assume that it is because the fluid in the collector loop is water. That's why the warnings occur when the temperatures are either negative or too high (more than 100 degrees).

I am also curious if this affects the final results. The system that I model will use ethylene glycol as a heat transfer fluid for the collector loop but there is no such option in EnergyPlus.
Has anyone submitted such model for LEED? I wonder how to explain these warnings because in my model there are 581218 of them.

Thank you!
Miroslav