RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulating group of input files in Linux

Alternatively, you could use an application called RunManager that is part of OpenStudio. It won?t run EPG files but can run multiple IDF files at one time. The application is available for free download (after registration) from openstudio.nrel.gov.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda Lawrie
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 12:32 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulating group of input files in Linux

There used to be a way that Linux could take a list of files and produce the results (similar to the way we do our regression tests for Windows).

I don't know if that's still part of the distribution or not.

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov