Re: [Bldg-sim] Food for thought....

I would contact Zheng O'Neill. She was commissioned to do a similar study for the Dept. of Defense as part of her work at United Technologies, which she presented at IBPSA New York.

http://www.aeeny.org/presentations/Feb12_NYC_AEE_Building_Modeling_Calibration.pdf

Arpan Bakshi  Sustainability Manager
LEED AP BD+C, ESTIDAMA PQP

YR&G
sustainability consulting, education and analysis
217 Grand Street No. 802  New York NY 10013
646.704.2880

yrgxyz.com | facebook | twitter