[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ** Warning ** Calculated design cooling load for zone=EXISTINGWORKSHOP:ZONE1

Schedule:Compact,
    ExistingWorkshop:Zone1 Cooling SP Sch,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 31 Dec,         !- Field 1
    For: Weekdays SummerDesignDay,  !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    100,                     !- Field 4
    For: Weekends,           !- Field 5
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 6
    100,                     !- Field 7
    For: Holidays,           !- Field 8
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 9
    100,                     !- Field 10
    For: WinterDesignDay AllOtherDays,  !- Field 11
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 12
    100;                     !- Field 13

No cooling setpoint for the existing workshop?